Thread: Unable to drag podcasts to iPod

Unable to drag podcasts to iPod

Yesterday I was trying to drag all my songs to iPod then it was worked properly. But when I was trying to drag my podcasts, then only few of them are moved to my iPod. I am having about 140 podcasts but only 50 are moved to my iPod. Then after disconnecting iPod, the podcasts which I have imported are gone. I don’t know what wrong I did, if anyone knows how to move them to my iPod then please tell me. Any suggestions will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to drag podcasts to iPod

There is an application named Cucusoft which is use to transfer podcast, music and videos from computer to iPod and from iPod to iTunes. This application is thoroughly designed to transfer files, using this application you can add all your music podcast to the local iTunes library. In my recommendation you should get this application for all your transferring work.

For moving all the podcast to your iPod from PC you have to add all your podcast to the new playlist and then you can add podcast to that playlist. If you have tried to move podcast from your personal computer to the iTunes then it won’t work. All the podcast in iTunes library are only for subscribed podcast. After creating new playlist you can move all your podcast to the iPod.
    I hope this information may help you.

To transfer podcast from personal computer to iPod you have to download iPod manager program, that is having support for podcast. Then using Universal Serial Bus, connect your iPod to personal computer and open iPod manager. Go to your personal computer podcast directory where you have all the podcast and then copy the podcast you wish to transfer, right click on the podcast and click on copy to iPod. Using this application you can also drag files from personal computer to iPod. In this way you can move all the podcast to the iPod.

As you have written that after importing podcast to your iPod they are gone, but I think, they are in your iPod. And to make them visible on your iPod you have to do some settings. Just go to your setting option and set the option “automatically update all podcast” to auto update. By doing this you can see all you imported podcast on iPod. If you are having any other query then reply me.