Thread: iPhone Gprs settings for Vodafone Live in India

iPhone Gprs settings for Vodafone Live in India

I have an Apple iPhone 2G mobile and using Vodafone live. I need GPRS settings to get it activated. I do not know the settings and how to assign them. Please suggest me the same so that I can then perform the act and work well with the same. Where can I get the settings from. How to enable it. guide me out for the same. Hope to get a proper solution for the same so that I can work accordingly.

Re: iPhone Gprs settings for Vodafone Live in India

You can call up the customer care and then make the change to be worked. They will provide you the desired setting. Other than that the support team will be very much helpful and hence you can make use of the same. It will be better for you. So do work out as assisted. You may get the settings on the official site of Vodafone. Look out for the same. If that don't help call up customer care or support team of Vodafone.

There are some steps which needs to be followed in order to get the things to be worked. The steps are been mentioned as below:

• You first need to get an application that is iPhone Configuration utility
    • Then connect your iPhone and then launch the application and click on Configuration profile
    • Now you have to click on advance option and then you have to click on Configure button
    • Now you have to enter "portalnmms" in field of Access Point Name
    • Enter "10.10.1.100" in the last field proxy server
    • Then you have to enter "9401" in the last field Proxy Port
    • You have to save the profile then by any name you want to
    • Now on your device on the left hand side and choose Configuration Profiles.
    • configuration profiles.
    • After it is been done you may then get an Install option and soon you will see a pop on your iPhone asking your permission to install the configuration simply allow and you are done

Follow the above steps and then look out for the change., Am sure you may then be able to work well.

It will be better that you follow the procedure that is been mentioned above. The settings should work well for your device. Other than this you should contact Vodafone for getting the settings to be done. If it is not helping you out then visit the nearest Vodafone store and get the required information. IO am sure they will help you out. Get the settings and try to assign then and then restart your phone, Now check whether you are able to get connected to internet as you needed. I hope it will then be working well for you.