Thread: Logging of Unwanted Users In The Laptop

Logging of Unwanted Users In The Laptop

I am using my laptop since long but never had the issue of logging of the multiple users. But recently whenever I am trying to log of the Laptop their a message being displayed that if you disconnect the laptop all the other users are also going to be logged of. I don't know what is the problem of my laptop because the warning is displayed continuously in ma laptop whenever I am trying to log off the Laptop. Please tell me what the problem is their with my Laptop.

Re: Logging of Unwanted Users In The Laptop

Their are partitions being made in the laptop that allows a particular user to log and perform the designated work. This is made by the users of the particular laptop and not by anyone else. So when one of the user has logged on before and haven't logged off when he left the laptop, then the current user after the previous one will get the message of disconnecting the users form the laptop.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Also there would be a case that a worm might have attacked the Laptop causing the problem. This worm can be removed from the laptop by using the worm ware tools. This Worm ware tools are made available in the internet and can be downloaded with ease. Also look for any Trojan that might have attacked the laptop because the Trojan can lead to unwanted error messages that the user mat think as some other user is trying to access the laptop.

The other option is that you can search your laptop for inst.exe or Dvldr32.exe because this names of are of the De-loader infection but it may not show as the Trojan is affecting the Laptop. You can also download the Trojan remover that can help you to remove the Trojan and if you have the firewall running download the free zone alarm quickly and always run the application, when it tries to connect then in that put the ZA remember only. This will solve the problem quickly without any issues.

I got the process of keeping unwanted users, but what is the DVLDR32.exe file and where I will get this file for my laptop. I have heard lot about this but don't have any idea where the actual location of this file is present. Without getting the file I cannot run the above console that you were telling me to run in the laptop that can be used for the problems of unwanted users.

At the Startup name run the messnger, Dvldr32.exe which is added as a result of the De-locating of the virus. Then go to the section of the Link that has got the above file details. The worms uses the valid utility, PSEXEC.EXE, to connect to remote machines. Then an attempt is being made to log on to the machines as administrator by using a several passwords that is being listed in its body. Then the connection is done via TCP port 445 and which drops a copy of itself as Dvldr32.exe and a backdoor program as INST.exe that would be accessible in the machines.