Thread: Apple MACBOOK Pro: MS clip-art not support Office 2004

Apple MACBOOK Pro: MS clip-art not support Office 2004

I am having a Apple MAC BOOK Pro ultra portable laptop for both the office and the home purpose, which is very much impressed me with the features and the look of the device. I installed the MS Office 2004 application with the proper setting to run the application into the computer. Also some of the clip rats for the MS Office, but now found a problem that the clip arts that I download for the Office application these are not supported the Office 2004 application into my computer. Is there any other way to download the clip arts for the Microsoft Office 2004 application? I am using the Office application from the few years, also I used the clip art for that from many months, and it is giving the problem now. It giving me the error that the clip arts are not supported with the application. What should I do? Any suggestion on the problem….

Re: Apple MACBOOK Pro: MS clip-art not support Office 2004

I had the solution regarding the problem on clip art with the MS office application. The problem that I faced is in the browser of the computer. There is a problem on the configuration, the I configure the browser with the network for open the clip art in my Mac OS X. so if you are having the relevant problem to add the clip art in to your computer then just follow the process, this will definitely help you to add the clip into the application library, without make any repair for the problem. Start the browser from that where you install or to add the clip art for the Office application. Then go to the Preferences under the tool menu. Click for the help of the application under the browser, which are not responding. Type the following information in the new type option in the window. MIME Type: application/vnd.ms-artgalry ; Description of type: Clip Art and Media File;File extension: .cil. Now choose for the Clip Gallery program in the browser locate the office application installed folder. Click on OK. And restart the browser. I hope now you can able to add the clip art in the gallery of the application.

Hello
    Relevant issue with the clip art for the with the Office 2004 on my MacBook Pro running under the latest Leopard, the problem is that it giving that the Leopard is failed while I tried to run the clip art in the office 2004 in my MAC laptop. I tried to add them in the gallery of the application. Another problem is whenever I tried to attempt to add the clip art in the Office 2004 application this will gives a error message like the database that you trying to access is not is failed to make the operation. I am not able to add them in the application gallery in my MAC laptop. How can I add them in the gallery? How do I repair the clip gallery database, any information regarding the problem will be very thankful from me….

I suggest you rein stall the MS office application with all the fresh preference settings. I hope that this is the only way to run the clip art in the MS office application. Now try to run the clip art in the Office application software. If you still facing the same problem then recommend you to rename the name of the clip art file in to ".cil" (if it is not in this format). After that download the archive for the clip file. Double click on the file that you rename currently, and now you will able to open the file in your MAC laptop with the MS Office 2004 application.