Thread: Windows Phone 7 - Want to change my screen lock to letters as well as numbers

Windows Phone 7 - Want to change my screen lock to letters as well as numbers

I am making the use of Windows Phone 7 and having no issues with it. I am planning to change my screen lock to letters as well as numbers. Can i do this thing on my mobile phone? I am not able to do that. If you have any idea related with this topic, then please try to post your reply here. Thanks

Re: Windows Phone 7 - Want to change my screen lock to letters as well as numbers

I am also using Windows Phone 7. I have a security code for my screen lock in my mobile phone. The problem is that when i try to restart the Phone, then it does not ask me for entering the security code and i am directly able to access the menu in my phone. Why i am getting this problem? Please do suggest a solution for me.

Re: Windows Phone 7 - Want to change my screen lock to letters as well as numbers

I think that you are looking to have security in your mobile, but the current version will not support letters in password. So you can try this option on your device
    • You can try to have a 7 characters password which will help you to keep your device secure.
    • Even you can put a security timeout for locking the phone.

Hope this will help you a bit.

I think that this feature is not available on you Windows Phone 7. So you will not be able to do this thing on you device. Instead of this i you can try to have a strong password using the numbers. This might be the better option for you or you can look for some other mobile phones.