Thread: Want a good router

Want a good router

I am looking for a good fresh router for my system through which I can able to connection my three system together. I was using the router from last six months on my residence. I am getting the problem with my router which illustrated below.
    Code:
    Sep 12 06:02:51 PPPoA[641]: Vc-mux encapsulation
    Sep 12 06:02:51 PPPoA[641]: interface,vpi,vci:0.0.38
    Sep 12 06:02:51 PPPoA[641]: pppoa module started
    Sep 12 06:02:51 syslog: atm init aal5
    Sep 12 06:03:16 syslog: atm init aal5
    Sep 12 06:03:40 syslog: atm init aal5
    Sep 12 06:04:04 syslog: atm init aal5
    Sep 12 06:04:28 syslog: atm init aal5
    Do anyone of you have the solution to solve this. Or anyone else has the idea of another router which will be good for use please suggest me the best one.

Re: Want a good router

The Apple AirPort Extreme is the one of the best wireless router which you can purchased, particularly if you have a Mac system or mixed Mac computer system network. The experts say it offers huge range, is easy for novices to setup and utilize, and the manufacturer say that the Apple routers are mainly reliable. The Apple AirPort Extreme uses the most recent simultaneous dual-band, dual-radio, Wireless-N technology with the Gigabit Ethernet. It permits the wireless external HDD sharing, and unlike the largest part of the routers wireless printer sharing and guest networking. You can go for this wireless router for your use.

If you are using the wired router for connecting your entire computer system on your residence then you can go for the wireless router. As I am using the wireless router for linking my system I have a pair of computer system and a laptop along with me. The wireless router will work well and hope you should try to go for the wireless router only. Hope the wireless router will help to solve your problem.

The Linksys WRT610N is well-suited with both the Windows and the Mac but computer system. The Linksys WRT610N does have one more Gigabit Ethernet port than the Apple AirPort Extreme four, in the place of three so you can hook up one additional device. This router utilize the most recent concurrent dual-band, dual-radio, Wireless-N technology and it permit wireless external hard drive sharing. If you are looking for the fresh router you can go for this one.

If you want to a new router you can go for the WRT54GL loaded with the Tomato 3rd party firmware is probably one of the steadiest consume routers I have ever had the enjoyment of using this router. The Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 with Tomato is somewhat cheaper substitute since new one is present with Promo code EMCZZYN24. It must be just stable WRT54GL, the WRT54GL just has improved wireless because of dual antennas, but you do not really think about that so I did go with the Buffalo.