Thread: Can Apple apps be used in iMac if Microsoft office is installed

Can Apple apps be used in iMac if Microsoft office is installed

I have iMac which is been installed with Mac OS X. I have a doubt that whether any apple application will work well in the system as I have installed Microsoft Office tool. Will Apps like safari, photo booth, imovie work or get execute. I have a doubt with the same. Please help me out and provide me the proper solution which will be helpful. I doubt there is some compatibility problem with the system.

Re: Can Apple apps be used in iMac if Microsoft office is installed

There would be no issue while working with the desire apps. You can perform the execution of all Apple application. There would be no issue with it. Microsoft office tool is very much applicable and functions well to the system. You may be under wrong impression that the once Windows application is been installed it would not help let the Apple application to execute. you can make the installation of the desired tools and work with the same.

It is not that installing Windows would replace Mac OS X. You can make the installation of both that is using bootcamp. Once you have installed Windows using bootcamp you may the be able to choose or select boot into Windows or Mac Os X that you need to. Its all upto you what you prefer to choose for booting. If you choose Windows to boot then it will act as Windows system. So it will be better that you install Windows in bootcamp and install the application to the same which is related to it. This will be helpful for you and can make the aspect to be processed.

You can can work with the apps that is Safari, imovie. You can check out for the compatibility of the tools in this link. Check out. This will make you to get to a better understanding of the apps that will be helpful for you. Check out and make it function that is required. Do look out for the same. I have used the application and it has been working fine without any problem. So there would be no issue with the required aspect.