Thread: Second Life on iPhone?

Second Life on iPhone?

I have bought a new Apple iPhone for all my work. Actually i wanted to know that is the second life program is available for my iPhone. You may know that Second life is use to interact with the people via avatars. Recently i heard that this client program is available on the iPhone. Is this program is available for my iPhone? if yes, then please tell please how to get it on my device. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Nightingale7; 01-11-2010 at 10:49 AM.

Re: Second Life on iPhone?

I have search regarding your question and i found that Second life is now available for iPhone. If you want this application on your iPhone then you have download it through the web. The good thing about application is that, Second life application is free to use for your iPhone, that means as much you want, you can chat with the people. I hope this information may help you.

As far i know that main problem of second life is that its not very compatible with the iPhone. And the other thing is that when you operate other programs on the iPhone, it is easy to operate them and pleasurable to learn them. But in my point of view to learn Second life and to handle it is very painful process, because to learn how to use it, is very long process which become headache to many peoples.

I have an application of iPhone which are use for second life and i think it is going well. An application called as sparkle through which you can access the second life on your iPhone. but i have experience some bad thing about this, that is you avatar can be see by other but you can not see anything. you can not move your avatar nor even you can perform inventory functions. So if you want get it on your iPhone then you download it.

I also wanted to know the same thing for my iPhone, then for that i visited to the Apple store to know more about this application. They guide me through this application and help me to get this application on my iPhone and now it is going well. I will recommend you the same, go and visit to the Apple support system and i am sure Apple support team surely help you on this. If you are having any other query then please reply me.