Thread: Error 8288 while downloading digital iron man 2

Error 8288 while downloading digital iron man 2

I recently I got Iron Man2 movie CD from Video gallery near my house and the CD is from Paramount but when I tried to download it to my Apple laptop. But I was not able to download it instead I got the error as 8288 another than this I have noticed that the size of content is 1.82 GB but it only takes less than 20 sec before I get the error 8288. It is too frustrating because I am not able to load it and see from last two days. So I want to know what is the issue, is it with CD or with my system if anyone have solution do reply.

Re: Error 8288 while downloading digital iron man2

I think you should give a try again by cleaning the CD and your drive because the CD can be dirty enough so that it is not able to work in your machine. I think you are having the used CD and it might have got lots of scratch because of which it is not able to load in your apple laptop. Other than this you should check your CD/DVD drive in which you are trying to insert the CD and loading which might be damaged physically. In above cases you need to contact to the video gallery for another CD and for drive problem need to contact Apple service center after which your problem with the Iron Man2 not able to load may resolved. If this are the problem then you surely should go for the mentioned solutions.

I think you can go for deauthorize and reauthorize of your machine after which you might resolve the issue. Next thing you can try is disable AnyDVD from the systray in your machine and try combination of authorizations and stopping disc based programs after which your problem with the error occurring during the loading of Iron Man2 CD will surely resolved by the solution.

Yes the above mentioned solution does the trick in my case and I have solved my problem of loading error 8288 for Iron Man2. I have just disabled anyDVD from my system after which I was able to copy Iron Man2 with no problem. I think this will be the best solution in this situation in which you are not able to copy and play, so if you are going for dvd writing or copying anything from CD you can try it after disabling anyDVD which might resolve any kind of issue of loading and copying from the CD drive on your system.

I am hearing too much about disabling how disable anyDVD from the system to avoid the error which I am getting while loading and copying the CD on my Apple laptop. I don’t have any idea how I can disable anyDVD on my system so please first provide me with the steps using which I can disable anyDVD from my system and then load and copy Iron Man2 on my laptop. Other than this I want to know about why it is taking so less time to provide me the error while loading. So please provide me the solution for this two issue it will be very helpful to solve my problem.

It’s not the hectic task to disable AnyDVD on your system this is really simple task to solve your loading related issue which you are facing while loading Iron Man2. Just open up the AnyDVD program on your system then move to the option provided there and click on "Program Settings" where you will get the list of all setting done in AnyDVD in your system. From the list just unclick on the "Enable AnyDVD" checkbox after which the AnyDVD program will disable in your system.