Thread: Nokia X6 Unable to backup as mass memory

Nokia X6 Unable to backup as mass memory

I am currently using Nokia X6 phone from last couple of months now but recently faced problem while trying to go for the backup to the Mass Memory on my X6. I was not able to do the back for it. Even starting from initial state I am getting the error message as “Operation Canceled due to Error". Because of which I can have backup to the computer not in my phone which is irritating as having backup in the phone is an excellent idea in the situation phone it stack or behave unusual. If anyone facing similar kind of issue and have the solution please provide me with the solution.

Re: Nokia X6 Unable backup to mass memory

You can do below steps to generate a backup using the Nokia pc suite or the ovi suite which you have in your Nokia X6
    • Turn off your phone
    • push and hold [Green] + [Red] + [Camera] keys
    • hold all keys till the phone on until you are able to observe the Nokia Logo.

After this all done successfully you will observe the "select country list". This will resolve the issue for sure with mass back up your Nokia X6 phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was facing similar kind of problem with my Nokia phone while trying to go for backup to the Mass Memory. But someone suggested me better solution for resolving this issue after which i have resolved the issue in my phone things i have done is reformatted the memory and installed the updates of the latest firmware for my phone after which the problem resolved. I think you should try the similar solution on your phone lets hope your issue also resolved by similar methods. Let me know if you have resolved the problem by provided solution.

I have tried the solution provided in the post, I have updated the firmware to v20 and also formatted the memory but still not able to backup to mass memory. Instead of solving the issue I am facing new thing because of which I am getting a new warning message as "Not able to perform operation. Other operation in working. Try again afterward." So if anyone having any other solution for the same problem so please let me know.

You should visite the official Nokia website to resolve the problem if you are not getting help from any of the forum. There they will surely provide you with the solution which will be useful to resolve your mass storage issue with your Nokia X6. If you are not getting the exact solution at official website then last thing you can do is just go to the Nokia service care center to resolve your problem with Nokia X6.