Thread: How to find List of all application bought from Apple Store?

How to find List of all application bought from Apple Store?

Hello friends, I want to know, how can I find a list of apps that I bought in the Apple Store? I have uninstalled some of the apple application from my system. But I want to reinstall back some of the application. I am wondering if there is a list of all iPhone application that I had bought from the Apple store. Can it be possible for me to find the list of all apple application? It can be downloaded or not? Will it be charged by downloading the application? Or I can have from the apple store. Suggest me what to do? what will be good for me?

Re: How to find List of all application bought from Apple Store?

Have you synchronized your phone? Whenever you synchronize, it creates the copy on your computer in iTunes for backup. Your personal computer may have the backup. Even if you uninstall the application from your phone, the same is created in your iTunes folder. The copy is still there in your application list in iTunes. If you don’t have a backup, it will be better for you to Log in to iTunes stores account and find at your purchase history. The thing you have purchased will be there. if still the problem persist for you better go to the Apple stores.They will help you to get the application.

If you still having the problem to find out the list of Applications that you have bought from the Apple stores. Try out this. In your computer go in to the iTunes folder and then go to the iTunes stores. After that go into the QUICK LINKS, when you are in the QUICK LINKS search for the Account option once you are in the Account option then go to the Purchase History option. It will provide you the history of all purchases that you have bought previously. The application you want, it will give you and then further install it into your system.

I know that the iTunes usually keep the online record of your download. If you have to recover your operating system, you will be able to download the application for free. If still something critical went wrong, I am sure you could email back all your receipts you received in your email. If your e-mail iTunes support they can give you a complete purchase and download history for your account. It will list all free application ever downloaded, purchased applications, songs and the lot. If the above method fails, or if you don’t have iTunes on your computer, you can use apple support site to submit a refund request to Apple through any web browser.