Thread: Nokia N8 problem with FM Transmitter

Nokia N8 problem with FM Transmitter

I am using Nokia N8 mobile phone and the problem is that the FM Transmitter is not supported. It is not functioning. It is one of the feature that I have got on my phone and it is not functioning well. I do not know what could have caused it. Please help me out so that I can get sort of the change. Hope to get a better and desired solution which will be better. I wan to make use of the feature which is been provided in Phone.

Re: Nokia N8 problem with FM Transmitter

Make the phone to be rebooted or restart by using the On/Off key. As this is been done you may then be able to perform the thing very well and make it function that is the FM transmitter will be able to function. Basically FM transmitter occasionally puts up this error. So make the changes to be performed or execute the task that is been performed. You may then be able to perform as required. Do look out.

The firmware may have been corrupt and in order to function out well for sorting the thing you have to get the upgraded pack and then install the same. You have to remove the application that is the software and then make the installation of the same. the new pack of the firmware which will be helpful for you. The bug will be removed by uninstalling the same. Then get the new pack of the firmware and make it install. As this is been done you may process out as required. The FM transmitter will then be able t9 support with the phone.

Check out by performing a factory settings restore. You have to make soft reset. Restore to factory settings and then check out well. All you need to do is to go to settings option and then set to the default factory settings. This will help you out. It will set all your settings to previous that is when the phone was bought. This will be better and you may then be able to process with the feature that you are looking out.

Even I had the same problem with my phone but it got fine after I performed a restart to the phone. When I rebooted the phone the FM was now working. So check out by performing a restart for the same. This will be better for you and you may then get to function with the change well to be performed. Do check for the thing and implement the steps. You will then be able to process out for the thing as needed. If this still do not work for you reinstall the firmware iof your phone and then make a restart. I hope this will sort.

If you are not able to sot the issue then take the phone to the service center or Nokia care. They will help you out well for making the issue to be solved. Nokia care will help you out for making the problem to be sorted. Other than that the bug problem which is causing the same will be sorted out as well. So do check out and work as needed. This will surely be helpful for you and make it process that is required.