Thread: Nokia N8 receives "Unknown Error" with Web feeds

Nokia N8 receives "Unknown Error" with Web feeds

I am having Nokia N8 mobile phone and I have been facing some problem with the same. I make use of Web feeds but now I am getting an issue with it. That is when I try to use it I get "Unknown Error" that is when trying to refresh the feeds. It does happen if I try to refresh one or all feeds. I do not know what has to be done for the same. Please suggest me a better solution which will let me to work with it.

Re: Nokia N8 receives "Unknown Error" with Web feeds

This can be resolved well. All you have to do is to perform a phone rest that is perform a hard reset for the phone. As this is been done you may then be able to get sort of the issue. You can make it process very well. You have to press Volume down key with camera and menu button and then turn on N8 while holding key. As this is been done you may then be able to perform a hard reset but you will loose Ovi maps and Ovi store. I would suggest you take necessary information or contact Nokia care for the same which will be beneficial.

Upgrade the firmware for your phone. You have to flash the phone that is remove the software that is been installed and upgrade it with the new pack or version which is available. I would suggest you to take the backup of the essential and necessary things which you want to as flashing the phone may let you to loose all you personal data. So it will be better that you take a backup of the same. You will get the latest firmware for you phone from the Ovi store or Nokia's official site.

It seems that you may have installed Fring on your phone. remove the application and then check out for the thing. You may then be able to work with the Web feeds without any problem. Make uninstallation of the application. The application sometimes let to cause such issue that when you refresh you get an unknown error. So remove the same and make it work. The web feeds will be executed and processed as required.

Check out by performing a reset and make sure that you delete all the default feeds. I suppose the issue can be sorted well which will let you to perform for the thing. Make a soft reset that is restore your phone to factory settings and then look out for the conclusion. Remove the feeds of all that is been saved and then restart the phone. The web feeds may then work well for you. Perform it by refreshing the change.