Thread: Nokia X2 problem with caller display image

Nokia X2 problem with caller display image

I ma using Nokia X2 mobile phone and the problem is with the caller display image. I have assigned images to contacts and when that particular person calls me up the image display is not proper that is Only 30% of the image is visible and that too is a widened image. Also most of the screen is been occupied by notification messages. Is there a way through which the display image be set well. Please help.

Re: Nokia X2 problem with caller display image

This phone is basically an entry level phone and it would not have much of the high features. You can still make the things to be processed well that is by changing your home screen theme that is been currently active with less options. I hope this will then let you to show the caller image properly. Other than that it will be better that you set the features or remove any themes been installed. This will be better.

You can crop the image and then assign it to the desired contact. All you have to do is to make the image to be resized by cropping it a bit from top to bottom. This is because it will then help you out for image to be not much longer square or broader. This will be helpful. As cropping the image will then set the huge image to the desired size which will perfectly fit to the screen and you may then work accordingly as required. Do look out and make it process for the change. You may then be able to get sort of the issue you are facing.

Setting up the fonts to smaller in size may also be helpful. You may then not get the screen to be covered completely wit the notification message. The image will be displayed properly. I suppose this should then let your problem to be solved well. The phone has the features that is been inbuilt and it cannot be changed. You may try out for cropping of the image and reducing the font size. Hope this may be a bit helpful for you. Do try to implement the thing. You may then be able to work accordingly with the caller image as needed.