Thread: Problem With Nokia C7 Not Storing Sent E-mail

Problem With Nokia C7 Not Storing Sent E-mail

I am a consumer of Nokia C7 and have been using this phone from quite a time, but recently a problem is arising in this phone that whenever I try to send a E-mail from this mobile the sent Mails are not shown to me and I have no clue what the problem is their with it. I use two E-mail accounts in it that is the Ovi account ans the Tiscali account, and both the accounts are having the same problems and the sent items are not being shown to me. Please help me through this and give me a clue that what would be the basic problem of it.Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem With Nokia C7 Not Storing Sent E-mail

The main problem with your phone will be that the phone has only the Sync options with the Mail Application, or you can also access the same mail accounts through the web interface. The other option is that you can go to the options more folder and select the option of sent mail folders from there to the web interface ans also ensure that you save a copy of the mails that are being sent in the sent mail options and also check for the similar options.

The E-mail that is being sent is first sent in to the outbox and then they are being transferred to the sent item option. So you can go and try using the outbox option where your going to find the Mails that you are going to sent and if you want to keep a track of what all mails are being sent by you then you can copy the source from the outbox or the whole of the mails to the specified folder or the draft menu. This will help you to keep a track of all the mails that are being send by you.

You can browse on to the ovi store where you can get the details of the E-mail software ovi and that how this software is being used for the mail exchange process. This is one of the preferred Mail exchange software that can be used in any interface of Nokia C7 and try to use only one software when your trying to mail a content, this will not cause the problem of lose of the data of the sent items. And the items can be viewed perfectly in the sent items folder.

If the problem still pertains after following the above steps then the only solution left with you is that you got to Nokia Care store where there you will come across the support team for which you will lead you with further steps if the Sent mails are not being saved. Also you can keep the track of whatever sent items you have send till recently and check whether the files are being saving the location of the files in some other locations of the mobile phone. If so then try to find out the locations where the possible items can be saved.

There is another option if the storing of the sent mails are still not being done. Try sending the mails through the web interface this will save a copy of the mails that are being send and the source for this files will be the computer. After this process id being done you can also Sync the Nokia C7 device with your PC and save the mails that are being send through the web interface then see that the mails are being saved or not. This should solve the problem of yours and you can easily browse and keep a track of all the mails that have been sent recently.