Thread: Nokia 5800 Starting problems

Nokia 5800 Starting problems

I just got my new Nokia 5800 and the problem is that the red, White and green lights went off automatically. I don't have any idea so as to what happened to my phone, as it was working properly before. I have tried out various other ways to counter this problem but in no vain.If any one of them has got any idea so as to what would be the problem. Please do send me the solution for this as my phone is not starting at all.

Re: Nokia 5800 Starting problems

If your nokia 5800 is not working properly you should try out hard reset option of your phone then the mobile should start working properly. The software version should be checked for the faults related to the phone. If the software is having some problem then you can update the same software, or try installing a newer one. This should solve the problem of your mobile phone.

The problem can be solved by removing the memory card and also the battery for a day or two and then try to start the phone, the phone will start and see that the interface is working properly. This is called the buzz state where the white screen will appear and the phone should start working after that all the color will be there. The buzz state should work properly for the phone and the phone will then continue proper functioning.

You can also try by upgrading the firmware that is present in the phone to the version number of 30.0.011. By upgrading the software to the above given version the phone will start its normal functioning. The software is available in the net for free and you can download the software in your home PC and then by the USB connection you can connect the phone and get the Software back to the phone for the updating process.

There is another place you can get further information for your phone by going to the Nokia care and there is a support team where they check out the software that is currently being installed in your phone. The support system team will give you the specification that the phone will be having and the updating of the software that is required for the phone. The Nokia care will definitely solve your problem or they will provide you with an alternate software that will function well, but the interface that you were suggesting of the red, green will be different and you would be using a different phone interface henceforth.
    Last edited by Una; 30-10-2010 at 04:16 PM.

And if the phone is in the warranty period then it is better you go back to the Retailer that will take the phone from you for some days and will tell you to wait for some days until the problem is fixed. You can also try by shaking the phone and by tilting the phone and then the phone will automatically black-out itself and then the clock appears, this will also show that whether the firmware is working properly or not.