Thread: Nokia X6 media problem

Nokia X6 media problem

I have been using Nokia X6 mobile phone for all my personal use, i don't allow any one to see my mobile phone and for all my personal images and messages i used a software to hide all this. But now one problem is there that is i could not found that application now, and unfortunately all my images and messages are gone with that. I don't know what to do now if anyone having idea how can i get it back then please told me. any suggestion will appreciate, thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia X6 media problem

You can easily find all you data and applications back by just connecting your mobile phone to the computer via universal serial bus(USB)cable. You may have got Nokia PC suit CD with the mobile accessories. Install it to your computer and then connect your mobile to the computer and start the PC suit. After all this click on the tool option in the menu bar and click on the show hidden files, of your mobile phone. You can see all the normal and hidden file from this.

In think the software which you were using to keep you files hidden, it may have corrupted because of the virus and due to that you can not able to find it on your phone. I have one solution on this that is, you should scan your mobile phone for at least one with a good updated antivirus. So that you can find all your data during the scanning. I hope this information may help you.

I have gone through your question and i have found a good solution on this that is by using a software called as Show hidden folder tool. Show hidden folder tool is use to display all the hidden file of any of the software application. I advice you to download it to your mobile phone and then run this application to display your files. If you are having any other query then please reply me.