Thread: While connecting iPod to stereo the sound keeps on dropping

While connecting iPod to stereo the sound keeps on dropping

I am having a iPod touch and i connect it to the TV for watching the video and it was working well. But now when i am trying to do this the sound is dropping down constantly. I am having a Pioneer VSX-1019AH-K AV receiver which help me in watching the video with iPod connected to the AVR. I started getting the problem when i upgraded it to iOS 4.1. I m having no ideas related with this issue. So can anyone suggest me the cause of this problem? I have tried to play around with the settings, but not able to solve it out. I am looking to have a solution, but till now not succeeded in doing it. I hope that you will provide me the nice help. Thanks.

Re: While connecting iPod to stereo the sound keeps on dropping

I am getting the same problem with my car stereo. Initially when i play the music, then i am able to hear the sound properly, but after some time the sound drops down and it happens to do so until i restart my iPod touch. I m also getting one more problem i.e. when i am playing song and trying to change the volume on the touch screen, then i am not able to see the option for changing the sound. I am getting this problem from the last 7 days and till now i have not been able to find the solution for this issue. Do any one some knowledge related with this issue? Please suggest me the one. Hope you will help me out.

I have few solutions for you, so i will advise you to try out the following things.
    1. See whether you have properly connected the ipod touch to you TV or not.
    2. Try to update the driver on you ipod.
    3. You can also go for reinstalling the driver.
    4. Try to update the OS.
    5. Unplug the cable and then, try to re-plug it after few seconds and then try to run the video.

I think it will solve you issue.

I have recently purchased the iPod Touch 4g and started getting the problem. I am also having Pioneer VSX-1019-AH receiver. The problem is that when i try to plug my iPod Touch into the usb port on my Pioneer receiver and play music on it, then i am not able to hear the sound after some time, even though the song is running on the ipod. After this i have tried to unplugging and re-plugging the usb, but do not help me out. So i require you support in order to fix this issue. Please help me out.

I have referred your post and i have tried to implement you solution for solving my problem. After trying that my problem was being solved. Now i am able to listen to the sound from my receiver and even it does not drop now. It was really a nice solution as it helped me in solving the issue. I would once again like to thank you for helping me out.