Thread: Top Gun is not working with new iTouch

Top Gun is not working with new iTouch

I read the review for Top Gun and after reading that I thought that it will be the best to use. Therefore I bought new Top Gun for $1.99. But it makes me disappointing because it is not working with my brand new iTouch. I fund that it gets crashed while it is getting loaded into first mission. When I was reading the reviews for this then also I found some reviews that has the similar problem. I want to ask you few questions regarding this.
    1. Can I report this problem to Apple from the app page if yes then please tell me that how can I do that.
    2. Is there anyone who had the refund from the App Store?
    3. if you have any idea that how can I make the games to work then share that with me.

Re: Top Gun is not working with new iTouch

If you want to report the problem to the Apple then you have to go to the app store from your iPod and there you have to find the Top Gun’s page. Open that page and under the screen shot of that page you will find the option to “Report a Problem” which will be at the bottom right of the page. Click that button and you will b able to report your problem to them from here.

According to me you have to try resetting your iPod. Notice that I am talking about resetting and not the restoring. To reset your phone you have to do the following.
    1. First of all you have to toggle the Hold switch on and off and slide it to hold and turn off it.
    2. After that press Play/Pause and Menu buttons and hold them simultaneously. After few seconds you will be able to see the Apple logo then release the buttons. After that it will do the rest of the things on itself.

As far as I know that Apple do not provide any refund on their product but I am not very sure about it. If you want to know the exact answer for this then you should contact the Apple for this and you will get the perfect answer from them. I think that will be the best way to resolve your problem. I hope that you will get the solution for this soon.