Thread: Contacts list corrupted in Nokia C5

Contacts list corrupted in Nokia C5

I have a Nokia C5 mobile phone. There is a some problem which i am facing with my mobile. I have a number of contact list in my Nokia C5 . But now when i try to open it it show "file corrupted" message and i am not able to open or edit my contact list but i can call or message. What is a problem i am facing with my Nokia C5? Sometime this type of problem show with other files also. Please help me to solve my problem.

Re: Contacts list corrupted in Nokia C5

Virus affect on data and corrupt the data. I think your contact list affected by virus and because of that you are not able to open and edit it from your computer. First delete all virus from your mobile phone. For that you have to scan your mobile phone and delete all virus from your mobile phone. Then check your contact list and try to open it. I think if you delete all the virus from your mobile phone successfully then it solve your problem and you can open and edit your contact list.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Take backup of your contact list. Use backup option which is you can see in your mobile contact setting option. First take backup of your all contact list and then keep that backup file safe. After that check that backup file on another mobile phone. Restore it on a another phone and check your contact list. If there is a no any problem then delete all contact list and then restore your backup file in your Nokia C5 mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think if you are facing this type of problem with your contact and other files also then you have to format your mobile phone. If your all files are corrupted then you have to delete all corrupted files for your safety. First take backup of your all data which you required. To Format your mobile phone go to Menu> Setting> Memory card. Go to Memory card option and click on format.

I think if there is a warranty for your Nokia C5 mobile phone then you have to call your nokia dealer and tell them your problem. I don't think there is not a big issue with your mobile so they will check your mobile and solve your problem. If you haven't a warranty for your Nokia C5 mobile phone then show it in any mobile repair center. Check your mobile problem is solve or not.
    Last edited by Regina; 30-10-2010 at 11:08 AM.