Thread: Unable to set proper brightness in Nokia C3

Unable to set proper brightness in Nokia C3

I have recently bought Nokia c3 which provide with great features like vast expandable memory, wifi connectivity and 5 MP camera etc. These all are great features for which anyone will go for the nokia c3 phone but one think which I am liking about nokia c3 is that its default brightness which is at very high point. I am really uncomfortable with the brightness setting so I want to have the setting done to some low point but I am not able to do it. So if anyone having any idea related to it or currently using please help to resolve my issue of brightness in Nokia c3 because I am very fed up of it and thinking of moving to other phone if problem not solved.

Re: Unable to set proper brightness in Nokia C3

You can surely decrease the brightness of your nokia c3 phone screen. You can do the thing like setting the device to enter power saver manner because of which after the least period of idleness, which will do task for you if this is obtainable in your device. And if there is no screen brightness setting in display settings on your phone then it is difficult to adjust, this problem is defiantly with some of the Nokia phones.

As you are saying you are not able to get the setting on your phone to adjust the brightness low lower. So last option you can have to to just visit to the Nokia care center they will surely help you to adjust or low down the brightness of your nokia c3. You have to provide them with the phone to them and mention them your problem which you want to resolved as they are there to provide you the service. If your phone is under warranty and your problem is not resolving after visiting to the service center than you can tell them to replace your phone because it might be having some internal software problem because of which you are not able to adjust the brightness for it to the lower level.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was having the similar issue with my Nokia C3 phone but resolved it because i was not searching for the brightness option in the phone properly. Searching for the solution from quite some time but was unable to get the solution but recently visited to the official Nokia website where i show similar issue and the solution provided there is that search for display settings menu on your phone where you surely have the brightness options for your display using which you can do the require setting for the display brightness. Try to move to the right direction to have the display setting menu on your phone and do the require adjustment , this can be the best way to resolve your brightness issue.

Bindoo, please tell us how to look for these settings! I can't find anything, and it's driving me to dispair.