Thread: Nokia C3 get switched off whenever it vibrates

Nokia C3 get switched off whenever it vibrates

I have recently purchased nokia C3 which has some really great features as I wanted to be in my mobile phone. It has many features like it has capability of making its own icon by changing the background. It let you to get live face book and twitter and other social networking sites as today everybody wants to have in their cell. Also it has a feature to keep in touch with the friends after selecting their images to call and message. It also has an ability to manage your mail account with its dedicated widget on the home screen. All the feature of this phone attracted me to buy this phone. Until yesterday it was serving me best but now I am getting the problem that now whenever it vibrates it gets switched off. Now I am not getting the point what should I do to get the solution. Please suggest me to get the solution.

Re: Nokia C3 get switched off whenever it vibrates

I was having the same issue with my new nokia c5 which was started behaving the same as your nokia C3 is behaving. I think your phone to need software up gradation. As usual this type of problem mainly occurs due to the software only. So please contact to the nearest nokia care center. They will help you by upgrading your mobile software. And this way you will get the solution from this problem. Try doing this.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you told that you have bought this new nokia C3 recently then I will suggest you to buy the new on as this may be in the warranty period. I was having the same problem with my Nokia C5 and I have just replaced the phone from the Nokia gallery. So in my advice you should go for the replacement which can be done in the nokia gallery or from the Nokia care center. This only possible if your phone is under the warranty period keep this in your mind if it is not as I told then you needs to buy a new mobile phone. One more option you have you can also go for the repairing of your handset. I think this solution you will like as this is possible to get resolve the problem.

It seems that there may be some software problem that is why you are getting such problem of shutting down your phone after the vibration. This problem mainly occurs after the improper installation of the software in the mobile and to solve this vibrating issue with your phone you need to do a soft reset of the phone and then your phone will be ready to get perform. After this all the setting will be reset and the phone will not again get switch off after the vibration. You need to use some code which will help you to get the solution the code is *# 7780 # this code will not erase the data like images, videos and other information which you have stored in the phone. After entering this code just press the green call button and then the action will start and all the software setting will be done automatically as this is a software reset code. After this restart the phone and check out that all the functions are working or not. I think this will solve your issue. This will help you to get the desired solution. Try doing this.

This problem mainly occurs in the phone due to some hardware problem which occurred due to the wrong setting of the hardware parts. Which can be solved by resetting the hardware reset in the nokia C3 mobile phone? To get access this resetting of your mobile phone you need to end all the application which you are currently running on the phone. After doing all the application dead you can use the secret code which I am providing you to perform the action Code *# 7780 #. After entering this code press the green call button which will complete the process of hardware resetting. After this just go to the factory restore setting and after this enter the default code for the hardware reset which is 12345 then hard ware will be ready to get in action. After doing all this restart the phone and see if your phone is working or not.