Thread: Not able to send messages from Nokia 6760.

Not able to send messages from Nokia 6760.

Hi I am using nokia 6760 slide as it is new in the market and have many in build features with QWERTY keypad. It has some good quality as it give you a fast access to your favorite social networking sites like face book, Tweeter , MySpace etc. As well as it also allow you access email account on the sites like Gmail, Yahoo, Windows live hotmail and many more. And also this phone has a great quality of multitasking so that you can tweet, Email, IM, Share online, also you can browse the web, and listen music all these stuffs you can do at the same time. So this phone is really awesome and was serving me best until yesterday. But recently I am getting an error while trying to send the messages to others. No problem in receiving the calls and the messages. Can anybody suggest me to get the proper answer for this issue? Thank you in advance and good solution would be appreciated.

Re: Not able to send messages from Nokia 6760.

As you are telling me that you are getting an error while sending the messages from your nokia 6760 to others. No need to worry this problem can be solved by doing some changes in the message center as I was also getting the same error while sending the message. After changing this I have got the solution. I think checking of the message center you can get the solution. If you will enter the wrong message center number then you will get such problem. So do this change and the problem will go away. If you have lost your message center number then you can get it from the nokia care center as they will easily provide you this number according to your handset no. I would like to suggest you to check the message center and do accordingly as I told to do. I think this will help you to get the desired solution. Try doing this.

I think this is happening due to the lack of memory in the mobile memory as you may have stored a lot of stuffs in the mobile. This may be also a reason of this issue. I would like to suggest you to get some of the spaces free from the mobile and see if any solution you are getting. If not then it may be due to some other problem related to the firmware as you may be accessing the internet a lot and downloading from there too. So I would like to tell you to delete some unwanted stuffs like the game, software’s, and other thing which you think is not in your use. Try doing all these things you may get the solution.

It seems that this an issue related to the service provider you are using may not be providing you a good network. As I was having the same issues with my mobile whenever I was trying to send the message it get stored in outbox. I have tried all the things like checked my message center and all the things related to this. But latter I went to the service provider and get this problem solved. So I would like to suggest you to do the same as I have done. I this will help you to get the desired solution. If not then try to contact the nokia service center as they can only solve the issue. Try doing all this.

I Am not sure but think this will really help you out of the problem. I think this is the problem related to the inner settings of the phone. You should try to change all these settings and see if you get the solution.
    • First thing you have to do on the mobile is go to the tool option.
    • After entering in the tool select the setting wizard from all the option.
    • Then select the operator from there.
    If it does not work then try to contact your service provider as this problem mainly occurs due to service crash. They will really help you out of this problem.