Thread: iPod Click Wheel Games

iPod Click Wheel Games

I have purchased one iPod click wheel game may be a year ago as i got a new computer system on which i have tried searching the game which i had downloaded a year ago by connecting my old hard drive but was unable to find out. when i clicked on an iTunes to download it again then i got a message that "Would like to buy it again?" Now i am not able to download the same game again for free..How can i get this game now.

Re: iPod Click Wheel Games

There are three types of the games to get on your iPod Touch, One which has to be purchased once and then you can buy the same game unlimited number of times by using the same itunes account number. Second which need to be purchased each time when you download it no matter the account number is same or not. And some games are are made to buy only once by a single account number. Now i guess you have bought a game which need to purchased each time when you try to download it. So there is no other way to get it on your iPod.

The game which you are talking about here is seems to be the paid game and the message which you have got for downloading this games seems to be indicating that this game needs to purchased each time when you try to get it on your iPod. I would like to ask you that are you using the same iTunes Account number as if you are using the new one then it is but obvious to get such message for downloading it.

the message which you have got on your system states that there is no other way to get this game on your iPod for free unless and until you have the same on your computer system. As you said that you are not able to find out the same on your old hard drive then i guess one more way by which you can have it on your iPod. Is there any of your friend which has this game as you can transfer the same on your iPod. If not then you cannot have it unless you buy it again.