Thread: Updation of Application Causing Information Outdated

Updation of Application Causing Information Outdated

I am using a Apple ipod touch and have got a problem that whenever I use the iTune option in the Apple ipod and go to the other application part and then click the download all free updates option, the message shown is that the page is outdated. Then after that i have to click the OK button and perform the same option again and click continue. This problem is arising every time whenever I have new application update and happens whenever I try to launch the iTunes or every time the iMac goes to sleep and also i have to run iTune when its already running. Please give me the solution for the above problem and what is basically the problem.

Re: Updation of Application Causing Information Outdated

The Apple ipod if its having such problems then the iTunes option should be closed and then re-opened again. Then go to the update all free applications, this will remove the problem of Information outdated and the iTune option works properly. And I get it when only I Leave the iTune option and go to the Mac, and when the Mac goes to sleep the iTune starts working properly.

The solution of this problem is that either you can run the MAC or the iTune option, only one can run on it. Either the MAC can be updated for the application at one time or the iTune can be updated. The combination of the updation is not possible in Apple ipod. So whenever your are trying to update both the things together the information can be outdated and can also cause the application to hang causing the problems.

You can also try by removing all the Download all option from the currently update application. When you are trying the update for both the applications that is being used for Apple ipod the system may hang and may also cause the system to break, so the better option is that you should run the update files that are for only for one software and not for the whole system.