Thread: Page not open in iPod after upgrade into 4.1 verison

Page not open in iPod after upgrade into 4.1 verison

I am using an Apple iPod touch 4.1 version smart phone with the latest features and the updated software. I usually use this for the internet access from the device. It worked fine till the last few days, but from the yesterday I am facing problem on the internet access from the device, I can connect the wireless network, but it does not open any page in the device, it simply shows loading and loading, and after a few minute it shows that the page that you are trying to access will not open. Also the internet connection not allowed me to enter into the application store. This problem is just appears after the install of the iOS 4.1 version into my Apple device. Any suggestion on the issue, hot to overcome from the problem?

Re: Page not open in iPod after upgrade into 4.1 verison

I suggest you to go through the following steps; this will may be help you to resolve your problem regarding the wifi network connection. I did this on my MAC system and it works.
    1. Make the all default setting in the iPod touch and then configure the network connection to connect with the router.
    2. Upgrade the router firmware with the update version.
    3. Moved the device into some different locations of house and then try to connect with the network.
    4. Reset the encrypted password of the iPod touch.
    5. waited 2 minutes, after powered on the router, it will verified both modem and router. Verified that the laptops having the proper connection with the network router to access the internet and able to browse the internet,
    6. Now attempted to connect with Ipod
    6. Cleared all the settings of the iPod touch, powered off, powered on, and re-configured to connection setting.
    8. With the DNS entry configure the iPod touch
    9. based on MAC address of the router configure a static IP with the iPod touch.

I suggest you to install the device software in the earlier version on the Operating system that you are using. You can install the iPod 3.13, 2G version of the firmware, because I found that in some of the cases that the version of 4.1 in the iPod are not compatible with the internet connection. So there might be the problem in the firmware of the device. For that you should put the device ion the DFU mode, connect the device with the computer, turn off the iPhone, start the iTune application, and hold the power and the home button in together for the minimum of the 5 minute of your iPhone. Don’t release the home button until your computer will detect the device, after the connection. while it recognize the device try to make the connection with the computer and open the browser to open the page that you want. For the operation you no need to restore the iPod touch, but you can also do this for the secure data store in the computer for future use

Are you using the USB cable to connect the iPod for the network connection? Then make sure that you are properly connect the device with the USB port into your computer, also if you are using any intermediate connection or with the HUB to connect. Disconnect the other device if you are using for the other portable device like the printer pr the scanner in your machine, which is running in your machine. First you pull the device in the DFC mode, which is the hardware based mode and it will allow to access the process in the existing iOS. Suggest you to reset all they setting of your iPod be simply pressing the HOME and the power button of the device. Wait till the iTune application will recognize by the computer after connect it.

Similar issue in my 5 months old iPod touch. I am also not able to open some of the pages in the device. I tried to access the store of the Apple iPod, but not able to access in the store of the Apple device. Facing the problem after the upgrade it into 4.1 version. Is this version does not support the web access? I have no iTune application install on the computer, I re-upgrade the firmware of the device but it still not give me any result. After that I installed the iPod touch firmware and this one also not helps me to access the web pages in the device. What should I do?