Thread: Apple iTunes Require Application Support To Run

Apple iTunes Require Application Support To Run

I have just brought a new Apple ipod yesterday and the problem with that is whenever I try to run the iTune the ipod is showing me some error. I don't kn ow what the error is some friend of mine are telling me that the problem will of the Application support that is present in the Apple ipod. Is it that the Application Support is the only function through which the iTunes can be made run in the ipod. This is causing me series of problem please suggest me a solution for this as i cannot sync with the other systems without the iTune option in my ipod.

Re: Apple iTunes Require Application Support To Run

The following steps should be performed if the iTune in your ipod is not working:
    1) In whichever files you have installed the iTune take that files and install it to the desktop, all the iTune install files should be there in the Desktop.
    2) The internet connection then should be disconnected.
    3) After that you need to disable the Firewall security system software.
    4) Again then run the install option with it and make a note that the Application support is installed properly in that.
    5) Run the iTune option.
    6) Then you got to Enable the Firewall security system software.
    7) The internet connection that has been disabled should be reconnected back.
    8) After the connection has been established download the file called Watchmen Director's cut post haste.
    This should solve the problem and render positive results.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If the above steps does not work for you then you can try the below given steps:
    1) You got to download the WinRAR file and then install it.
    2) Then you have to right-click on the iTunesSetup.exe icon and choose the open with WinRAR option.
    3) After that once the EXE file is opened you have to click the AppleApplicationSupport.msi which will open the installer window in which you have to choose the Repair option.
    4) When the above procedure is done you can run safely the iTunes normally.

If the above steps are not working for you then you can try it also with the QuickTime.msi from the same place as the AppleApplicationSupport. You can also try it with uninstalling the apple software from the PC and then running the AppleApplicationSupport.msi file. It should work as the AppleApplicationSupport is the only file that can be used for the iTunes to run properly.

There are procedures for PC only where you need to backup all the files of the iTunes library and then follow the following steps:
    1) Firstly you got to download here the URL
    2) Then go to the Command line directory of iTunesSetup.exe and type the Quote as iTunesSetup.exe /passive /norestart
    3) hen you have to use the WinRAR file and then right click on the iTuneSetup.exe file tyhen extract the file to iTunesSetup, then by using the notepad copy and paste the the code below and save it as InstalliTunes.bat in the directory containing the files.
    msiexec.exe /i "iTunes.msi" /passive /norestart
    msiexec.exe /i "AppleApplicationSupport.msi" /passive /norestart
    4) Then you got to set up the file for the VBS file with the same above procedure but the only changes is of the save it file which is goin to be InstalliTunes.vbs.
    This will take some time but will help you to overcome the problem of Application Support.