Thread: Apple ipod touch gaming problem

Apple ipod touch gaming problem

Recently i bought a 120 GB iPod touch and just few days back I have had a problem with some of the games stored in it. So far i have bought three games for my ipod touch(Texas Hold 'Em,Naval Battle and Sims Bowling), but naval bottle is not working properly. Whenever I attempt to play any of the game it starts normally but stops responding after sometime and then iPod resets everything as if you have kept holding the menu button. Rest of the games works normally(sometimes gives problem but its ok) but the main problem is with the naval bottle game. It almost occurred every time when i tried to play this game. Can anyone please suggest some solutions over this problem.

Re: Apple ipod touch gaming problem

Hey you can try for troubleshooting step. According to me the actual problem or the main issue is with the software which is been installed in your ipod touch. Because when their is any problem related with any gaming software then the possibility may be due to corrupted gaming software or due to internal software in the system. So the basic step for fixing this step will be updating the software of the device. Just try and update the software of the system and check whether it is working or not. If still having the same problem then it is clear that the problem is with the gaming software. Then you will have to delete the game from your ipod and reload it as, if their is any problem with the software in the game then it will not work. So first go for the software update and check..

You can simply go for a troubleshoot step as this will solve your query. Otherwise you can try for some other tricks like directly unchecking the "sync games" option from the iTunes menu and after that apply all the changes to it.. So that " iTunes" can remove the desired games from your iPod device. And after that you can check the same option which you have disabled earlier and then again apply the changes to the system. I am sure that this will definitely work and solve all the query you are having with the gaming in ipod touch..

I am providing you the troubleshooting process. You can just go through this and have your problem solved..
    Steps for TROUBLESHOOTING:

• You can use 'ITUNES' for updating the latest software in your ipod.
    • For troubleshooting please try to give the title of the game..
      For doing this you can follow the following steps:
      • Just select the iPod device and after that click the "Games" option.
      • Then go and check(select) the "sync games" option .
      • Then you click the "Selected games" button.
      • For troubleshooting please select only the title of the game.
    • After finishing this, click the 'Apply button'.
    • After finishing the process, Eject iPod and then verify whether the game launches from Extras -> Games..
    • If still the problem is not solved, then you should restore iPod with the latest iPod software and then again you have to sync the game which are been described above.