Thread: iPod Touch 4G: wifi connection problem

iPod Touch 4G: wifi connection problem

I am having a brand new iPod touch 4G smart phone, which is very much attracting me with its features and the look of the device. I tried to connect it with the wifi connection in the device. But for some problem regarding the wifi connectivity I am not able to connect the device with the wireless network. I tried to make the connection with the 2Gverison, but it also gives me the similar information, during the connectivity. I done the reset of the device, but it not give me any result. Still I am not able to connect the device with the wireless network. Is any touch phone not support the wireless connectivity? Any one suggests me how to connect the device with the wifi network? Any other information regarding the problem will be helpful for me.

Re: iPod Touch 4G: wifi connection problem

Did you check the setting of the router? make sure that you are using the correct setting in the device with the router for the wifi network connectivity. After the make new configuration on the router you unplug the device with the router and restart the device and the router with the newly created configuration of the router as well the device. And then try to access the device with the wifi connectivity. If you still not able to connect with the wireless then suggest you to update the software of the iPod touch, with the update version. And then try to open the browser from your device and reset all the setting of the browser also, I hope after the following changes you can able to access the internet.

I think the problem is on the router of the network that you are using to connect the wifi, just do the simple process; it will might be help you to make the connection with the wireless network from your iPod touch. First you just reboot the router and then unplug the power cord of the router and also unplug the device from the router. Go the network wizards under the network setting option of the device. Then go to setting and then reset under the general option tab inside the setting main window. Where you will found the option to reset the network settings of the device, after making the changes restart the device. Log in to the network wizard by reinserting everything for that, go for the tap setting by follow the path wifi under the setting the go to the other network option and then insert the name of the network and the other information to log in into the network like the user ID and the password. I hope this will definitely help, if still it not working then encrypt the device with the network information.

Check the Wifi internet access is available or not along with the also make sure that the router transmission is will happen or not. Check it with the other computer, because it might be a problem in your system that you are using. This should be for the problem on the ISP service provider and for that I told you to use it in another computer. In the normal case basically the iPod are connect with the internet either in the cable or the wifi connectivity. If not happens like the same then make sure that this is an problem on the route, because this will help you to make the connection, it is as per my opinion. Make sure that your using the correct access point into your network wizard. You can select the access point from the wifi option under the setting in the device. Check with the WEP/WPA key, if you are using the secured network access. Surf to the Apple iPod store to make sure that the access of the internet is enable in the device.

I am also having the similar problem with my iPod touch generation 4, the problem is found when I take the iPod in the standby mode for the period of 10-15 minute, after that I found the wifi icon in the screen, but the internet is accessing in the device browser. I turn off the iPod and also the router, after that it works, router is also working then. The problem is only occurring while the device is in the standby mode, then every time I have to turn off the device and the router for the internet access. I searched everywhere for the solution, but found nothing, is there anyone having any solution or the tips regarding the issue?