Thread: In App Purchase - paid before downloading

In App Purchase - paid before downloading

I have bought an In App Purchase and iTunes deducted the amount of money costing for the song pack which I have never downloaded. So can anybody tell me that why i got charged for the pack which I haven't downloaded yet. And now i don't have more money to buy it again, So how can I download the things for free? Please help me!!!

Re: In App Purchase - paid before downloading

As you said that the no song pack has been downloaded yet on your system and you have got charged about the same. I suggest you yo refresh the account of your iTunes which might have credited the amount which have got deducted by mistake. Once it has been confirmed that iTunes have made a mistake then you should call to the customer care service as they must be knowing the reason for deducting the money. Before that you should go to the last downloaded list where song pack might be appearing.

Since last night is available with the update to version 1.3.0 of the Navigon MobileNavigator of the first application in which many users will first deal with an issue for In-App Purchase. The fact is that the new "Live Traffic" will have to face a one-time fee payable directly activated from an application. In-App Purchase was introduced with an iPhone OS 3.0 and allows developers to feature and enhancement directly from an application to sell out. I had configured account on an iTunes and on the iPhone but what I would like to ask you that if the household has two devices which are configured with the same account then can it be equipped from the same iTunes library with Applications.

Well, in this case, the in-app purchasing is also available on both devices and must be paid only once. If you buy via the function in-app Purchase on a device then they can do the same on the second device only if it has been done by single configured account. And they are available for free. The procedure is then exactly same as when you buy a standalone application on second time. It is an indication that they had already purchased the app and the question of whether you want to download it for free again or not. If it is accepted in this way then application is downloaded again, without any charge. The AppStore controlled in this way only if the app has been acquired with the current account as before. It's the same purchases were also in the in-App. So once you have added a device bought on the function, They pointed this out on the second device.

I have googled a bit about the In-App Purchase and have found something for you. There are total 3 types of in app purchases: non-replenishable, replenishable, and subscriptions.
    • In app purchases is itself an application which can run on an iOS 3.0 or later
    • In app purchases offers both free and paid applications but currently there are no free In App Purchases are there.
    • Gifting an in app purchase is not allowed yet.

In app purchases can simply be made within an application. When purchase an application by using in app purchase, you will be prompted by a dialog with an application’s name and cost for the same. Then you have to tap Buy in order to proceed purchasing an application. Once you tap Buy, it will ask you to enter your iTunes Store account password. Each time you purchase an application, It will indirectly makes it confirm by tapping Buy. If you have purchased any application within last 15 minutes then it won’t be asking you the account password.

Here I have provided the tree structure of the In-App Purchase application as how it goes when you buy an application by using it on your phone. So it gets better for you to understand the process of charging for buying any application from an In-App Purchase.