Thread: Download Page Broken for Windows Phone 7 Series SDK

Download Page Broken for Windows Phone 7 Series SDK

I was trying to get access to the download page of the Windows Phone 7 Series SDK CTP but it is not working. When I click on the link I get the error as "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." I do not know what could have been causing the same. Please help me out so that I can get the download well. Is anyone else facing the problem that I am. Check by clicking the link. Hope to get the desired solution.

Re: Download Page Broken for Windows Phone 7 Series SDK

It could be that the application or the link that you are trying to download is not been listed well. The country or region from where you are trying to download the app may not be listed and hence you are not able to function for the thing. In order to get the changes to be functioned well it is necessary and essential that you make the appropriate changes to get processed. It will be helpful and you may then be able to easily get sort of the thing. You can check out for the region that is been listed. It will then let you to get sort of the problem and let to understand the solution.

Contact Microsoft for the same. You may then be able to get the appropriate solution for the same. It will be better and needed as they will let you know what exactly the issue is and how to get rid of the same. So drop mail to Microsoft support page or contact them and get to know the issue of why you are not able to get the download page for the Windows Phone 7 Series SDK CTP. This will be better and efficient.

The issue is generally with the country. Your country is not been listed and hence you are not able to get the download. The post made by Regina is absolutely correct. If any of your friend or relative is in different country ask them to download the thing and get to know whether they are able to do the same. If their country name is listed they can download the application well. I have tried the link but not able to download as well. So it may be the link is not available or the country is not listed. You may drop mail to Microsoft for sorting or getting a desired solution.