Thread: Error while deploying XNA 4 game on Windows Phone 7

Error while deploying XNA 4 game on Windows Phone 7

Hi guys, I am being using the Windows Phone 7. It display the error message while I am deploying the XNA 4 game on my system that is Windows Phone 7.It does not able meet the requirement to run the XNA Framework Application. It displays the error that “The current display adapter does not meet the emulator requirement to run XNA Framework Application”. It displays me the error when I used to deploy the XNA version 4 applications. Mine machine does support the given requirement of DirectX10. I had everything that was possible for me but it not worked. Any idea about it!

Re: Error while deploying XNA 4 game on Windows Phone 7

We’ll try it out as your system Windows Phone 7. It most probably supports the any kind of major application. I think yours display drivers need to be direct v 10 and it should have to be a WDDM 1 compliant. I am not sure about it. But it is something related to it. Under yours heading display drivers. You may hopefully get a path in time for the boot camp. XNA application cannot get by without the 3D Application. Silver light Application may support it. That is why the XNA application in the emulator requires DirectX 10 and WDDM 1 compliant drivers. Hopefully you can get it..
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is the big problem to solve. I had also tried before but does not worked on my laptop. The link that you have given provides the ATI Catalyst driver for the video card series of desktop, It need to tries to install the Install Manager and the other couple of things. But it does not have to install the actual video driver. XNA application in the emulators cannot get without 3D acceleration. But for the other application such as silver light application can get without 3D acceleration. Try it..

I have being using the Dell laptop. In it I cannot have a any kind of error of message because Dell provides an upgrade to the video driver. I had upgraded it. I thing Windows Phone 7 does not provide the upgrade for it. You may have the AMD support site and it is good for you to search for video driver for mobility Radeon series for windows 7(32 bit). Try to install it before You fully uninstall all the previous version, because it not install the actual video card driver. If you new install it, it will also install ATI install manager. Keep in mind that do not install catalyst control driver. It will be somewhat help full for you.