Thread: Error when running emulator on Windows Phone 7

Error when running emulator on Windows Phone 7

Hello, I do make use of Windows Phone 7. I do have the problem related to it, that whenever I run the emulator in it, it usually displays the error message. It gives out the error that failed to connect to the device. Connection does not take place because of invalid command line argument. How could I over come such kind of errors in windows phone 7. Emulator connection does not able to establish due to this kind of unwanted errors. Please some kind of good solution for it!

Re: Error when running emulator on Windows Phone 7

The same kind of error occurred with my windows phone, When I used to run the emulators it display me out the same kind of error that is your connections fails due to ‘Command Line Argument’ . Just do one thing close the other Virtual Machine running on your system. It might occur due to the Virtual Machine is running. Try out this and then wait for the sometime and then again launch your emulator. It may work for you. I had tried it, it worked for me.

system you are working with, not to uninstall that mode. Also not to uninstall. I am totally being confirmed that we should not need to uninstall windows XP mode or any other operating l Windows Virtual PC mode. Be sure with it, I have installed both windows XP mode and Windows Virtual PC mode, and it should have to be updated regularly. With this my Emulator works fine with no such errors. The major logic is that we need to shut down both windows XP mode and Virtual PC mode and it should not be running. The emulator will not run inside the virtual PC and make sure that only one virtual environment is running on you system. It will really help you out with the unwanted errors.

I do use it windows series phone 7, The trick for you is to make sure that you had logged on in the administrator profile. And then debug your emulator. It will create the problem wile you had logged into other fake ids and make sure that your operating system is up to date. I operate on windows vista Service Pack 2 and try to keep up to date and after this run the VS2010 on the administrator profile. Make sure that after you install it reboot your system and also uninstall the other virtual machine running behind your system, after UN- installation it is also necessary to reboot your system. This will help you...