Thread: why not Windows Phone 7 has Multitasking

why not Windows Phone 7 has Multitasking

Here I want to ask you that now iphone has multitasking but it is not available into the windows phone 7. In this they just provide us the background application choice. And also I need the power of .net 3.5 CF. only that thing we all need. And I think this will really going to help Windows Phone to get going all way to the top.

Re: why not Windows Phone 7 has Multitasking

I am also thinking the same thing and I was also decided to make the thread on this. But I think most of the users are coming with the same question. So I think in the coming future in the next release they will going to take care of this issue. It is kind of wretched that Windows Phone 7 will be the only one l which is lacking in the multitasking.

Same here also I am also thinking that windows should solve this issue. And I think this is only the reason because of that windows phone popularity goes down. And regarding this I think that it is just a matter of adding the good task switcher. They do not have the lavishness to bounce on multitasking. Critically I do not know that who would desire to obtain a windows phone now.

As I know about it so it is not really the multitasking if you compared it with the android, which permits each application to index a Service to run in the setting, And related to this iphone is not but it offers, the iPhone does not but offers 7 dissimilar Services for app to talk to at the same time as in the background. So After all that is a windows phone 7 board and we shouldn’t talk about iphone os, right?