Thread: Macbook Air with Final Cut Pro

Macbook Air with Final Cut Pro

I am planning to buy a New Macbook Air 2010 but before that wanted to know whether the new device support the Final Cut pro or not which is the first preference of mine. Final Cut Pro is the first application that i need to be run on the system of mine as most of my work are done with the same. If it is running on the Macbook Air then let me know how is the performance of the device after running the same. So if you are having any suggestion then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Macbook Air with Final Cut Pro

As the new Macbook Air is released last week and it having some new feature. There is lots more is yet to come out as it is under the testing period. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that there is nothing but yet mentioned about the working and performance of the new Macbook Air with the Final Cut Pro. But ad per my knowledge and specification of the device there won't be an issue while running Final Cut Pro. I have been through the specification which suits to the requirement of Final Cut Pro. But only issue is with the Storage. As Final Cut Pro requires the more storage while editing. So it is better to go with the Macbook Air 13" as 11" is having the less storage compare to the 13". So if you can then go through the same and work with the new device which is having lot more new feature are added to enhance the user of it.

The new Macbook Air is having the graphic quality and resolution which might helpful for editing the video in the same. Also the specification which i have checked is discussed that the Macboook Air can work with the Final Cut Pro but the same thing it can only work better with the Macbook Air 13" only and not with the Macbook Air 13". So if you are planning to go with the same then let me tell you that this is working with the same or not. I have gone through the same issue but let me know whether it is working with the same or not. Just t give a try to same and see whether it is giving any issue with the same or not. I hope this will run fine.

Praised by professional editing, Final Cut Pro digital editing allows, supports most video formats and offers the highest level of scalability and interoperability. Its workflow extends to other applications in Final Cut Studio and Final Cut Server for higher performance. In this chain, you can discover the best tutorial on Final Cut Pro, like: Final Cut Pro 6 Training, Multi-Mount cameras, multi-Make a plan. You can also find the new tutorial on Final Cut Pro, like: Creating an image. IMG DVD, the menu finalized, Creating a menu with chapters. If the Final Cut Pro is not compatible with Macbook Air then it might be possible that the new version of the Final Cut might be introduced by the Apple. So if you are having any issue then i will advise you to go with the same. I have gone through the same and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

With all the advancements in Final Cut Pro 7, there are now even more reasons why it’s the first choice of professional editors. Powerful new features and time-saving improvements help you work faster than ever. Whether you’re working solo or collaborating with a team, Final Cut Pro 7 gives you more creative options and technical control. ProRes is an Apple codec that allows you to edit at HD quality with SD file sizes. In addition to the original ProRes 422 and ProRes 422 (HQ) versions, Apple now offers three new ProRes versions, ranging from an efficient proxy version for use on notebook computers to a high-quality version for use in compositing. Final Cut Pro 7 offers real-time performance for more than 150 filters and effects as well as for multistream video. New speed change tools and expanded support for Alpha transitions offer even more options. Use the SmoothCam feature to stabilize shaky shots while preserving standard camera moves. Try the latest version the Final Cut Pro 7 on the Macbook Air which might work with the same. For more visit here.