Thread: ActiveSync Issues In Iphone after installing Exchange 2010 SP1

ActiveSync Issues In Iphone after installing Exchange 2010 SP1

I have just got a new Iphone but the problem in that is after installing the exchange 2010 SP1 my Iphone is not getting synchronized with desktop machine that I am using. I have no idea what could have caused the issue. I used to connect the device that is the iPhone with the system but now it is not getting to be connected. Please suggest me a solution through which I can make the device to be coped and work well with the system I use. Hope it gets synchronized well without any problem.

Re: AcvtiveSync Issues In Iphone after installing Exchange 2010 SP1

The issue can be cleared by following the steps that is provide below:
    Run the following command in the exchange management shell and their should be at-least one domain marked as default. The Domain name that we are providing should be a valid Domain name and name values. The Domain name should be without spaces so that no errors are encountered
    Command to run under EMS would be:

Set-AcceptedDomain –Identity <value> -Name “ValidSMTPDomainName”

So for example it could be:

Set-AcceptedDomain –Identity “My Computer” –Name “My Computer.Com”
    By doing this you can make your Iphone synchronize your phone with the computer.

If the above steps are not working for your Iphone then you can call the Microsoft support and then report the issue, the reporting of the issue will check for related issues that are going against the operating system and resolve the problems that are being coming against the software. The above procedure can be improve the Iphone and also make it work properly.

Active Syn can also be solved out by checking out the connection string that has been used to connect to the computer. This Active Syn can be used for connection process to the computer and which will allow the Iphone to connect directly to the computer. The set up file should be done properly so that the connection error does not occurs, or else you can change the whole setup to some other alternative such as google free Microsoft Exchange Sync, it is not a perfect alternative but is transparent and trouble free.