Thread: Icons for Application Bar of Windows Phone 7

Icons for Application Bar of Windows Phone 7

I have just upgraded an operating system of my Windows Phone and currently using the Windows Phone 7 on it. I was looking for some Icons for an Application bar so can anybody tell me that where can i find those icons but make sure that they are compatible with this latest windows mobile operating system.

Re: Icons for Application Bar of Windows Phone 7

As Windows Phone 7 is very much latest operating system so there would be not much packs available for installing or you may say tweaking your phone's operating system. On the other hand, Windows Phones would be most famous and well known mobile devices which has many many official as well as third party applications to use on Windows Mobile OS. So i suggest you to simply type an "Application Bar icon windows phone 7" in the google search bar which will show you several links from where you can download an Icon pack for your phone. But make sure that the website from where you would be downloading any such packs are reliable so that your phone does not gets affected in wrong sense like infecting by virus or some other problem regarding the default functionality.

Thank you so much for giving some ideas about how to search on the google. I have tried searching as per your suggestions and have got many websites like you said. But how can i come to know that the website from i would be downloading it reliable or not? I mean is there some kind of sign which notifies me that the content to download from particular site is not so bad.

There nothing like tool to catch that the website is safe to load or not. But you can always perform a check for an infections. Actually you should always keep your firewall ON which keeps on checking the pages before they load on your system to know that whether the bits loading on your system are safe for the system or not. If not then it stops you from loading such websites by popping up. And you can use your anti virus software to check the data after downloading whether it is infected or not. As if it is infected then you should never transfer it to your phone.

Besides downloading an Icon packs from different websites for your windows phone, It would be much better to download the same from an official website which would be reliable as well as nice one. Main thing is they don't affect any other functions of the phone nor they make your phone working slow. I suggest you to go to the microsoft.com and type "windows phone 7 icon pack" in its search bar.

Even i was thinking to get an Icon Pack from the microsoft.com but as you said, I tried searching the pack but i guess it is missing over there. Has microsoft removed the pack from their website, I think due to this reason i am getting such errors. Can you guys tell me that is there some other link of microsoft.com where these icon pack might have removed.

There is one website where they have icons for Windows Phone 7 Application bar and i suggest you to download the icon pack from there. Just go to the thewindowsclub.com and search for the same which you were searching on the microsoft's website. They have even showed the icons on the webpage which you would be getting after downloading the pack.