Thread: Drop down list of IE in Windows Phone 7

Drop down list of IE in Windows Phone 7

I was using nokia phone before and i changed my phone to Windows Phone . I have recently purchased a Windows Phone 7. The phone is having good features in it. I want to the drop down list of internet explorer in my Windows Phone 7. When i should click on the drop down list, then i should get list with full screen and can choose it easily. Can i do this? Please help me out as i am not having any knowledge related with this mobile phone. I am looking for a solution in order to get this problem solved early. I have also tried to implement some solution for this, but not able to solve it out. Please provide some support.

Create a dropdown control

If you want to do this thing, then you can go for create a dropdown control by yourself with the help of Silverlight. I fell that the control will be added down the line. Even i had done the same thing on my system and it did helped me in solving my problem, so i will recommend even you to try out this solution , in order to solve this one. My friend has recommended me this solution. I hope that if you will try this i then it will help you. According to the outcome you get, send me the reply

I also want to do the same thing on my Windows Phone 7. I have purchased it in the last month and i am trying to do this thing from the day i have purchased. Till now i have not succeeded in doing that. Even i have tried to implement the fix provided above, but not helping me out. So i would like to know some other solution for this. Hope you will the one.

Problem was solve after creating a drop down control

Thanks for providing me the instance reply. I have tried to implement your solution on my Windows Phone 7. When i manually created the drop down control, then my problem get solved out. Now i am able to use it very freely on my phone and having no other issues with it. It was really a nice solution as it helped me in solving my problem.