Thread: How to Recover file on a macbook air drive?

How to Recover file on a macbook air drive?

I am using the MacBookAir for all my business use with many of the essential files. But because of i am using flash drive on my machine frequently, it is infected by the virus, I have installed the antivirus but now i could not find my many of essential files, i think it has been deleted because of the virus. I have check it out the file location thoroughly but then also i could not able to get that file and unfortunately i don't have the another copy of it. If you know is how can i recover my files, then please tell me.

For recover the file from the Mac you have to use the software called as File recovery Mac software which is special use to recover file from Mac. You can get your essential files to the external hard drive using the USB. Start the file recovery program and also perform the scanning will help you to make out which delete file can be recovered. Then select the hard drive location from where you want to get the retrieve the files and then program will scan for the recoverable data. At the end click on the recover button to start the recovering of your files, it will take some time for recover the files.

I have gone through your question and I have found a software use for the recover the files and the data of Mac OS X. The Mac Data recovery software is get back all the corrupted and lost data of Mac OS X. This software is having support to the with long file name, this software is having the file filter and save log feature use to resume and save the recover process in between and also having the find feature to search the particular file. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

You can create recovery boot drive for your own, using the external hard drive. And then install the OS to the external hard drive. Once you have own recovery drive with the OS then install the data rescue 3software and then you can go for recover all your data, the files which have delete or corrupted long before cannot be recover again only recent files can be retrieve. I hope this information may help you.

Re: How to Recover file on a macbook air drive?

There is a very good tutorial which defines the Mac data recovery solution for anyone who deleted their important data. Here you can easily learn how the data recovery software works for recovering all the deleted data. This recovery software especially works for the deleted data recovery and can recover lost data for Mac in just few simple steps.

In my opinion, those files has been deleted by antivirus, perhaps due to virus affected files. There are many Mac data recovery tools available in market, search over internet. This tool will helps you to recover your deleted data.

Although, Mac is less prone to virus but, still every Mac user should keep antivirus for safety purpose.

There are many Mac data recovery tools, which help you to get back your data from even severely corrupted disk so, you can use any tool. I would like to suggest you Stellar Mac data Recovery, it's easy to use and the free version helps you to to scan and show all lost files.