Thread: Macbook Air not booting properly, then auto powers off

Macbook Air not booting properly, then auto powers off

I have Macbook Air laptop. From last some days i am facing problem with my Macbook Air laptop. When i power on my laptop it lake time to boot and there is a some booting problem with my apple laptop. And automatically it shut down my laptop. Is there is any hardware problem? How can i solve this problem? Please reply me as soon as possible to solve this problem.

I think you have a problem with your laptop HDD (hard disk drive). If your drive is failed then you get system booting problem because your all boot files or system stored on HDD. So check your hard disk drive is working properly or not. Check it on another machine. If you have problem with your HDD then replace it and try with new HDD. Use external HDD o keep your data safe.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You have problem while booting your laptop system. I think if your RAM (Read Access memory) is not working properly in your system then you get same problem what you are facing now. To run a process on your system you need a compatible RAM to run that process. Check your RAM on another machine, if there is same problem you get while booting the system then you have a problem in your RAM. So first clean your RAM with the help of eraser and till problem is there then replaced your RAM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Macbook Air not booting properly, then auto powers off

If your system crash then it won't boot properly and shut down your system. You have a error in your system. So i think you have to format your laptop to solve your problem. Enter bootable CD in your CD-ROM. Format your system. After completing the format restart your machine. It take more time to boot first time and then start normally on your laptop. Use original Bootable CD to boot your system.

Re: Macbook Air not booting properly, then auto powers off

This is a really big problem. I think you have hardware problem so you have to check your laptop. If your laptop in a warranty period then call your apple service provider and tell them to solve your problem. Otherwise repair it in any hardware shop. You have to take care of your laptop to avoid such type of problem. Check your laptop power supply. Maintain it properly.
    Last edited by Regina; 26-10-2010 at 11:35 AM.