Thread: Does New Macbook Air Support SDK

Does New Macbook Air Support SDK

I am having question regarding the new Macbook Air release by the Apple. I have reviewed about the Macbook Air on most of the places and liked the description and the feature of the same but let me tell you that after going through all the detail i am unable to find any support for the SDK. So the question is that "Does New Macbook Air Support SDK?" As i did not find any post where this is written about the same. So if you are having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

XCODE 3.2 support

I have gone through the XCODE read me file which mentioned that there is XCODE 3.2 support for the Intel based Mac system which is running with the Mac OS X Snow Leopard version 10.6.4 or later which means that the Macbook AIr will run then SDK on it. But the things is that i have never tried the same so not sure about this. If you can then run the SDK on the Macbook Air and let me know whether it is working with the latest SDK or not. I hope this will work with the same.

Macbook Air SDK

If i am not wrong then the iPhone 4 is having the SDK support which is the new OS release from the Apple for the iPhone. So i am expecting that the Apple Macbook Air is also having the support for the SDK which you are looking. I have also searched on the Internet but did not got any information regarding the same. As i am not having the Macbook Air so can not perform the test on the same. But you can, Just try to run the SDK on the Macbook Air and let me know whether it is working with the issue of yours or not. Most of the user on the Internet are looking for same but did not got any solution. It might be possible that your test will work for them.

Contact Apple

As you are talking about the Apple product that is Apple Macbook Air and not getting any proper information regarding the SDK support on the same then it is better to ask about the issue with the Apple. They are the manufacturer of the Macbook Air and having all the knowledge regarding the same. So it is advised to ask about the same to Apple and see whether they are helping with the3 same or not. You can also register your query on the discussion.apple which is official forum for the Apple product. So try this out and work with the issue of yours. Apple will help you with the proper solution with the same.