Thread: Macbook Air battery keeps draining even after shut down

Macbook Air battery keeps draining even after shut down

Hello friends...
    Last week i bought my new laptop Macbook Air. It worked fine when i used it for 3 days, but from last 4 days i am having a problem with my Macbook Air battery. My laptop's battery keeps on draining without any reason. Even when i switch off my Macbook Air laptop the battery just drains off. I dont have any idea about how to fix this problem. please guys help me out.. Please give me some suggestions on how to fix this problem permanently.. Thanks in advance...

Re: Macbook Air battery keeps draining even after shut down

According to me the problem is not with the software but it is related with the hardware as you have mentioned that the battery of your laptop drains away. So i think you must go to the service center for servicing the battery. Or its better you go for the replacement of the battery because just one week before only you got your brand new Macbook Air laptop. So its the duty of the company to give you a replacement for this product. Just talk to the technical person and see what they say..They should give a replacement for this product..

Re: Macbook Air battery keeps draining even after shut down

I think that your battery is having some problem. You should service the battery because if your battery is having some problem then this issue will never be healed and it will continue in future also. So i suggest you to go to the apple service center to check the battery and see whether it is having any hardware issue.. If it is having any hardware issue then ask the company to replace the battery as early as possible.. I think you should go for the replacement and i hope this information will help you solve this problem..