Thread: Macbook Air: Bluetooth problem

Macbook Air: Bluetooth problem

I have a brand new Mac Book Air which is impressed me very much with its features and d the look. The problem is regarding my Blue tooth of the machine, sometimes it not works well or it vanishes from the system preference. I tried by reinstall the blue tooth software, but it gives me no such result. Also I am unable to get the wireless signal strength. I tried my some other tics but still facing the same result. It gives me the error message like “The hardware is not allowing the blue tooth to work” What should I do? Any suggestion on this problem…

Re: Macbook Air: Bluetooth problem

I am using the Magic mouse and the wireless keyboard on my Mac Book Air machine, and using it in the distance of the 10 feet. Sometimes it will extend to 15 to 20 feet. It does not giving any problem for the distance, I can able to use it through the Bluetooth wireless connection. Also there is no problem on the wireless strength. I suggest you to use the magic mouse into your MacBook Air, it will not creates any problem in the wireless network, you can easily run the wireless program.

I think it on the usage of the blue tooth on your machine. If the port of the MacBook Air is disappeared then the problem that you had mentioned in our post will occur regarding the wireless connection. The problem will occur on the wifi+bluetooth board and after al while it will become respond as slow. Check the connector of the machine which is used to connect with the blue tooth. Recommend you to pressing down the button still it getting back in to the desired place, it will take several time to remove the screws. During the operation make sure that the machine is not kept in the power on mode.

I suggest you to update the blue tooth driver manually, for that you just uninstall the software and then re-install it with the latest version, make sure that the Bluetooth software that you are using is compatible with the operating system that you are using in your machine. The firmware also sometimes not responds according to the machine. So along with the driver you should also update the firmware also. Before reinstall all the program remove all the files of the existing one which might be create problem on the next installation. After the completion of all the reinstall reconfigure with te wireless network connection.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter