Thread: Best portable projector for Macbook Air

Best portable projector for Macbook Air

I have recently purchased a new Apple Macbook Air. This is the new generation. With this I am looking for a good projector. I had tried looking around various times but unable to find a good projector which can help me. Here I am trying to find a portable projector for day to day presentation. While searching on web I can find those which are full size and are for daily usage. I want some help here to get a decent model but found nothing. Also I am not having a very high budget for that.

Re: Best portable projector for Macbook Air

You can go with the Mini USB Portable Projector Weight 81g + Mini Tripod. It has a new technology LCOD composed of liquid crystal on silicon. This will allow the projection of images with high contrast and vivid colors. And mini tripod here also is ideal accessory. You can connect it quiet easy to your pc and get a smooth output from the same. There are ample of benefits of this projector. It comes with an very light weight design. The entire weight here is equal to 81g. So you can place this mini projector easily.

The XD221U-ST has a resolution of 1,024 x 768 pixels and comes at a contrast ratio of 2,500:1. The brightness of the applicant to a maximum of 2,000 ANSI lumens. Through the lens design can be achieved even with short distances between large projection screen and projector diagonal. If the projector from the ceiling, composed by the short distance to the screen is little risk that the presenter throws a shadow. With an operating noise of 26 dB (A) is the fan noise on hard, says the manufacturer. This is true only for the light-reduced mode. The XD221U-ST is equipped with a 10-watt speakers. For mobile presentation can thus be dispensed with external speakers. The projector lamp is to hold about 5,000 hours in the dark "low mode" until they are replaced. At full brightness, the lifetime is significantly reduced. Then, holding the lamp by only 3,000 hours.