Thread: Macbook Air Keyboard problem

Macbook Air Keyboard problem

I have bought a Macbook Air and it is been installed with Mac OS X. The problem that I am facing is with the keyboard as it is not functioning. I have downloaded a patch for Word 2008 and later found that my keyboard is not working. I am not able to login to the system as I cannot enter password. Please help me out so that I can get the changes to be done and hence work with the keyboard.

Re: Macbook Air Keyboard problem

It seems to be the issue with PRAM or VRAM. I would suggest you to get sort of the thing for both of this by applying proper implementation which will really help you out. Basically you need to make reset the same and hence it would really make the things to work for you accordingly by then. So carry out the process that is by resetting the parameters that is discussed. You may then be able to work well without any issue. Check out.

There is a better way through which you can get the issue to be sorted out well and that is by performing certain tasks which will be helpful and beneficial for you. All you need to do is to first shut the system down and then locate the keys which is mentioned that is Command, Option, P, and R. Now turn the system On. Now Hold down the keys as mentioned and you should keep it hold before the Grey screen appears. Now you have to hold the keys until you get to hear the statup sound after it restarts. Now release the keys. Now the PRAM and VRAM is been set to default. I hope this will now make the keyboard to work for you.

The problem I guess is actually with the application that you have downloaded. The issue could then be resolved well by removing the content that is downloaded. Check for the bug issue which may be causing it. Do work well and make it process as needed. This will be helpful. Scan the system well for bugs and issue. As it is been done restart the system and then check out for the output. I hope you may then be able to solve the thing well.

Contact or take the device to the customer care. The problem would be sorted out well. So check out well for the change as they will check for the issue and make it solved well. The device been in warranty will be serviced well. So it will be better that you service the system and make it function. I hope this will be helpful and can make the system to work fine as required. Work for the thing. I hope this will let you to a better conclusion.

You can make use of a wireless keyboard which will be helpful. So do check out for the thing by connecting the device using the bluetooth and pair it with keyboard. As it is been done you may then be able to work well with the same and function by assigning the parameters which is required. Hope this will let you to function that is getting login to the system. Now perform the thing that is restore the system to default. I hope you may then be able to make the keyboard to function.