Thread: Macbook Air internet connection problem

Macbook Air internet connection problem

Few days back i got my new macbook air laptop. It worked fine in all respect which mean all applications work properly but i am having the internet related issue. I mean whenever i try to connect the macbook air laptop to the internet it shows an error.. Whenever i try to connect the laptop to the internet it shows a message that the connection cannot be established. And in this way i am not able to get connected to the internet and i am not able to work properly. I tried all possible setting on the internet connection but nothing worked.. So i kindly request you guys please suggest some solutions for solving this problem. Thank you in advance..

Re: Macbook Air internet connection problem

I tried some of the steps for solving this problem as i had the same problem with the internet connection. After that i tried some of the steps including changing the TCP/IP information that is stored in the network settings. So I went to network settings and click on the TCP/IP option. I then changed the settings for the IPv4 address and also the Subnet Mask. 195.176.0.150 and 255.255.255.0. After i did some configuration settings related to the internet connection i found that their was some problem related to my IP and subnet mask address.. So i then recovered from it and now i don't have any problem related to the internet connection in my macbook air laptop.

I tried all the possible settings which you have suggested in the earlier posts. But nothing worked for me. I tried to change all the internet connection settings including the IP address and also the subnet mask number but nothing changed. Then i read one article on my friends computer, their i got one article in which they have written about this problem. Their they have said that you need to have your computer scan because sometimes due to some virus or any software failure due to the software corruption caused by the Trojans some important files get deleted or are corrupted. So just full scan your computer and then check whether the problem is solved or if it still exists. For me it worked.

Hey guys i tried all these steps for solving the problem but nothing worked. I don't know what should i do now??? I tried all the above solutions but every time it gave me the same error message ( Internet Connection can not be established;the internet connection has failed due to some error in your connection) .. So tried to consult to the internet network connection provider as i thought their may be some connection problem from their side but they replied that the connection is proper from their side and the connection they are providing is not having any issue with it. So please suggest me what to do????

Hey i think you must try for the updation of the operating system in your macbook air laptop as, if you have tried all the above solutions and still it is not working then their must be some internal software problem with your laptop. So i think you must first run the anti-virus software through the system for checking any virus. After that you reinstall the operating system in your system. Once you install the software then you can simply install all the network connection related software in your system.. I am sure that it will help you to solve your problem.