Thread: SMS sending problem in china e71

SMS sending problem in china e71

Hello folks, can some one help me out with this problem I have a china E71 which i am using since a couple of months. It was working fine until yesterday when I was sending sms to a friend, my mobile phone was unable to send that message. I even switched off and on my cell phone but it was giving me error whenever i tried to sent messages to anyone. The message was like "message sending failed". Can any one suggest any remedies for this kind of problem. I dont know how to format china mobiles.

Re: SMS sending problem in china e71

There wouldnt be any specific solution for this problem, but i may suggest you that china phones contain many errors as well as lack many essential features. They are even prone to many viruses. The China phones supports no software, no PC Suite and many of them can't be used for browsing. They are only designed for basic purpose. In short they lack integrity as compared to a nokia or a sony mobile phones. Your problem can be solved by reseting your mobile phone, if that doesnt solve the problem then you have to send your mobile to the dealer for its repair.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 25-10-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Even i am facing the same problem while sending sms to everyone from my mobile phone. When i click on send to send the message it gives me error saying "memory full close some application and try again". But when i checked my memory, it was not full i still had a lot of mb left in my memory. Can some one please help me to sort this issue as quickly as possible.

First of all you should see and check you are able to send messages using different sim from your mobile phone. If yes then it is your sim problem and you have to contact your network provider to get the solution of this problem. He may ask you ti restore the factory setting or may advice to do some changes in the message sending center in your mobile, do as he tells you to do.
    If your are not able to send message through different sim also then definitely its the mobile phone error. You should reset your mobile phone by going into settings options and select reset mobile. After resetting check if are able to send the message or not. if not then you have to send to the shop for your mobile to get repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsly View Post
    They are only designed for basic purpose.
    Is there some thing more "basic" than sending a message ?!
    I have the same phone for 4 months and it's functioning very good' till now
    Try to reset it and wish for the best