Thread: Macbook Air: How is the heat

Macbook Air: How is the heat

I am planning to buy the new Macbook air which is the slickest and light in weight. I was previously using the Older Macbook Air which is having the heating issue while watching the any program. When watching the Netflix on the previous version of Macbook Air it got heat badly. I am expecting that the new Macbook Air is out of the heating issue. If any one is using the new Macbook Air then let me know whether they are facing the same issue or not. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Macbook Air: How is the heat

As per your question i have tested my Macbook Air with the running Netflix for long time but got no issue with the same. My Macbook Air is working all fine and does not got any heating problem. I have also performed the multitasking on the Macbook air and let me tell you the temperature did not go beyond 50% so you can continue with the use of the Macbook Air which you are planning to buy.

My MacbooK Air goes to the 40 to 50 which using it on the extreme level. While i am using my laptop with the maximum application and process the also it hardly reaches the 40 to 50 max. Fan of the system is also normal. I have played lots of game onto the Macbook Air which i think uses the maximum CPU utilization but not getting any issue with the same. I think Apple is aware of the issue and have taken care of this into the new Macbook Air. So you can go with the new Macbook as it is not having the heating issue.

OK, I am having enough knowledge regarding the use of the Macbook Air which is not having the heating issue. But before buying the new Macbook Air wanted to know one more thing. I have gone through an article which is discussed about the Macbook Air no support for Adobe Flash. If Macbook is not having the Adobe Flash installed then how can i use the flash on the Macbook Air. So if you can then please let me know about the same.

The new MacBook Air shows Apple does not drop its guard against Adobe and Flash. Obviously, the machine to use Flash, and Flash Player. However, little tease that will annoy most neophytes, do not have Flash pre-installed on machines. As per my knowledge this is just because as the Apple product are getting performance issue with the Adobe Flash and that is why Apple decided to take this hard step against the Adobe. But you can still install the Adobe Flash on the New Macbook Air as a third party software. Apple is not restricted the installation of the same on New Macbook Air.Apple did not design to inject its latest line of MacBook Air the lyrics of Adobe. Yes, you read correctly, you have to download it yourself once you buy the laptop. Anyway, it seems that the firm tries to apple growing to move beyond Flash technology to be indispensable. Will she succeed in helping the success of HTML5, the format in which it praised the benefits as soon as possible? To know more about the same visit the below given link.
    Apple dumps Flash from Mac OS X
    New MacBook Air ships without Flash installed

A truly mobile device needs to be light, thin, and strong enough to take with you wherever you go. It also needs to perform quickly, spring to life instantly, and have enough battery power to keep up with you. It should have no spinning hard drive, no optical drive, and no unnecessary parts. All of that is true of iPad. And now, it’s true of Apple’s most mobile notebook ever: MacBook Air. MacBook Air continues its legacy of firsts with something entirely new for any Mac: flash storage. Standard. In fact, the new MacBook Air is designed completely around flash storage. But in a totally different way. Typically, flash storage is housed in a package that’s the same size as a conventional hard drive. Yet the flash chips themselves occupy a very small portion of that housing. Getting rid of the hard drive enclosure and using only the parts that matter — the actual flash chips — frees up about 90 percent more space. And just like that, there’s room for other important things, like a bigger battery. Now you have a notebook that weighs practically nothing and runs for hours on a single charge. That’s mobility mastered.
    Source: Apple