Thread: iphone 4 got stucked in recovery mode

iphone 4 got stucked in recovery mode

I have been using an iPhone 4 since last six months and last night while i was trying to update it manually shift to on itunes with 3.1.3. did not work firmware date is not proper. I got compatible - error message after that i am not able to get out of the recovery mode. I have almost tried everything and spent 2 nights in the Network on youtube and google. it does not work.
    I tried the following:

• Manually with buttons on the iphone
    • Blackra1n connected again to. stuck at the start screen.
    • IRecovery or so on win7
    • Irep 3.1.2 on win xp
    • Tiny umbrella 4:01:01 and 4:02:05 to win xp
    • Recboot v1.1 on win xp and vista

I am not quite sure how to jailbreak the iPhone, where you connect the iphone each time the computer if it starts again. blackra1 in could turn with it well again. I 've been thinking to upgrade to 4.0.2, Please help me!! I know absolutely no further. I've really tried everything ...

Thank you very much!

Re: iphone 4 got stucked in recovery mode

Restore your iPhone. So that verything is left by default, as if it is just opened now. Of course, to keep everything as "factory" lose all the photos / programs that you've got and also all the settings you've made.

1. Make sure you have Internet connection and you have installed iTunes 7.4 .
    2. Connect iPhone to your computer.
    3. In iTunes, select iPhone in the Source pane and click the Summary tab.
    4. Click Restore to restore iPhone to its original configuration. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restoration process.

The restoration of the iPhone should definitely solve the problem.

I would suggest you to Hard Reset or Reboot (Restart your iPhone or force a restart and can solve any problems) will not remove your data / photos / etc or any configuration. Simultaneously press the button on the top right "sleep / wake" and the HOME button in the center. Hold those buttons till you see the APPLE symbol with a black background. You can release them as soon as you see that your iPhone is rebooting.

The fixes won't fix for me...

Feeling totally inept trying to jailbreak my new iPhone 4 after having an iPhone 2G all these years (RIP).

I use T-Mobile, so I used Pwnage to create a custom IPSW. But iTunes didn't use this IPSW even though I directed it to, instead restoring my phone to factory settings and giving me "SIM not supported" error.

Switched to Redsn0w, and now I can't get the jailbreak to complete (it gives me a screen full of "Please Wait" and then a sad "Giving up..."), and I also can't get iTunes to restore to factory settings (I get an unknown error (10)).

Please help! I'm about to tear my hair out.