Thread: HP slate 500 vs Dell Streak tablet vs Apple ipad

HP slate 500 vs Dell Streak tablet vs Apple ipad

I just wanted to know which is the best amongst HP slate 500 , Dell Streak tablet and Apple ipad. Since i am looking forward to buy a tablet PC. Please suggest me which is the best gadget to buy. I am looking forward to buy a gadget which allows me to install all windows applications like Microsoft office etc. Please suggest me i will be purchasing the gadget by christmas. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: HP slate 500 vs Dell Streak tablet vs Apple ipad

I think you should go for the HP slate 500 since this device is the most complete one with all the required features that a Smart Tablet PC Should have. I am not very much familiar about its release date but there is some information about the release date of HP slate 500 in the following thread http://forums.techarena.in/portable-devices/1370124.htm . Moreover this thread is available at a price of 799 $. So i would suggest you to go for the HP slate 500 Tablet PC

The Dell Streak and Apple iPad are currently the two best tablets which are available in the market. At Dell, you can even buy the Tablet launched recently . Many other potential killer iPad were announced, most of which will arrive at the end of the year or even next year. Both tablets have their advantages and disadvantages. During the course iPad has a much larger display and has more optimized apps, you can simply drag on the other hand, the Dell Streak can be simply put into your jacket or pants pocket and does not need a backpack or similar, what is the iPad duty. So it all depends on you whether you go for the apple iPad or the Dell Streak. Choose one from the two which best fits to your needs.

it all depends on what you want. If you are looking for a great Netbook Tablet as replacements or for the coffee table, then Apple iPad is better to go for. If you want to read on the other hand, while you are traveling in a bus or train and you browse through various ebooks and websites, Then the dell Streak is good for you. I am not aware about the HP slate 500 so i will make no comments on that gadget.

A number of sites have already leaked the specifications of the HP Tablet PC, despite the fact that it is released later this year either. Based on these reports, the board has 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor (a step up for 's Apple in the GHz IPAD), expandable memory (via SD card reader) and all doors IPAD missing. This includes a USB port, card reader, audio, and HDMI output and even a SIM card slots. Apart from the battery life of HP slate is very short which is half the battery life of IPAD. And though all the bells and whistles are not present in the popular Apple Tablet (USB, integrated. Flash cameras front and rear), IPAD is beautiful, crystal-clear screen, is much better than Slate.